Looking for best-in-class training videos?
For more than a decade, the Trade Compliance Group and Spark Media have jointly worked with major exporters to design a program that raises awareness and understanding of US trade controls, assists employees with the US export regulatory maze, and provides them with a handy, practical guide to compliance. In addition to our off-the-shelf inventory of training videos in DVD format we offer licenses for all of the training videos in digital format suitable for streaming or use in your organizations learning management solution. For evaluation purposes, please contact us if you would like a password and link to view an entire video OR preview the videos below and on our YouTube Channel.
Mastering Export Compliance
Our "Mastering Export Compliance" video provides a primer on export control regulations, as well as an overview of the government agencies that administer them. This video is the perfect companion to an Export Compliance Training Program. The video covers a wide range of topics including:
- An overview of export controls (EAR, ITAR, & OFAC) and the relevant administering government agencies
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Red Flags for exporters
- The role of federal agencies
You will find this training video to be an essential tool for export professionals, an important addition to your export compliance training programs and a valuable reference for your company. The Mastering Export Compliance video program features easy-to-understand presentations enhanced with colorful graphics, music and reenactments of exporters confronted with various export compliance scenarios and challenges.
Mastering Deemed Exports
Produced by experts on U.S. export controls and industrial training, Mastering Deemed Exports is an invaluable video training tool that helps exporters, universities and research laboratories alert all employees to the potential fines and legal sanctions that can come from violating EAR and ITAR restrictions on giving certain foreign nationals access to controlled U.S. technology. The video covers a wide range of topics including:
- Plain-English explanations of EAR and ITAR requirements
- Live-action scenarios of potential violations
- Guidance to help employees with regulations
Mastering Deemed Exports comes with printed Enhanced Training Supplement to aid you in developing complete export compliance program on deemed exports.
Mastering Exports to China
Mastering Exports to China was written and produced by experts in U.S. export control regulations. This video will introduce and explain in-depth the export control rules related to trade with China to your employees to help prevent even inadvertent violations. The video covers a broad range of topics including:
- A clear overview of U.S. controls on exports and technology transfer to China
- What they need to know before doing business in China
- Key steps they must take to avoid costly violations
Available Recorded Webinars
- ITAR Reform
- Obtaining U.S. Visa's for Chinese Co-workers & Business Visitors
- Encryption: License Exception ENC (740.17) Discussed in Depth 4.18.12
- M&A Successor Liability and Export Compliance
- End-Use & End-User Concerns in China with John Larkin